SABATON - The war to end all wars DIGIBOOK - CD-Digi
- Release Date
- Media Format
The new highlight of SABATON "The war to end all wars" will be released as a digibook and contains the history edition of the album.
Since their debut album in 2005, SABATON have become a major force in heavy metal. With their tenth studio album "The War To End All Wars", the Swedes release their latest project on March 4. As on the previous album "The Great War" (2019), the band chronicles in eleven brand new songs the atrocities, wonders and events associated with World War I in the early 20th century. With fiery riffs, pounding drums and singer Joakim Brodén's distinctive baritone, each of the songs on "The War To End All Wars" highlights fates and stories from this historical episode, the courage and bravery of individuals, and both triumphs and tragedies.
In addition to the musical aspect, the members of SABATON are particularly united by the shared desire to tell stories with their music. Thus, 2019 saw the debut of the band's own YouTube channel, "Sabaton History Channel." The channel digs into the historical background behind each SABATON song, bringing the story to life in an informative and entertaining way.
In the more than two decades since the band's formation, SABATON has headlined major festivals and sold-out arena concerts around the world. In this process, they have earned a loyal fan base and a reputation as one of the most ambitious bands in the Business.
01. Sarajevo (History Edition)
02. Stormtroopers (History Edition)
03. Dreadnought (History Edition)
04. The Unkillable Soldier (History Edition)
05. Soldier of Heaven (History Edition)
06. Hellfighters (History Edition)
07. Race To The Sea (History Edition)
08. Lady of the Dark (History Edition)
09. The Valley of Death (History Edition)
10. Christmas Truce (History Edition)
11. Versailles (History Edition)
|Release Date||Mar 4, 2022|