FAQ - Page Help for bands/artists only
Before sending us an email, please read this page, perhaps your questions will be answered this way already!
Scroll down and have a look...
Q: I play in a band and would like to ask if Nuclear Blast would be interested in signing us.
A: Please always ask yourself if your music is already good enough to obtain a record deal. If you think you can compete with our other artists (in terms of songwriting/ playing abilities) or if you've got something special and unique to offer, we're happy to get your demo. Nevertheless, we are trying to listen to all demos we get.
Please note that we get LOTS of them, so be patient if you don't get a message after one or two weeks. Please, do only contact us by email – DO NOT send CD's or formats by post. Saving resources is good for the planet!
Here's a little checklist; your email should contain at least the following:
- We only accept demo submissions in English language. Please DO NOT write in German or any other language
- A full contact address (name, address, phone and e-mail)
- A link to your Website and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Channel), Spotify, Bandcamp or Soundcloud
- A link to your latest unreleased demo recordings (private listening / stream link, Soundcloud etc.) – DO NOT attach MP3 or other files. Any emails with attachments will be deleted.
- A biography of the band. Please also include any press quotes or links to features / reviews etc.
- Everything that is worth knowing about your product and your band (did you record in a special studio, did you work with a great producer, do you have a touring history and so on)
A REMINDER: Text and links only please, no attachments.
Here's the address to send your stuff to: email@example.com